Saturday, March 16, 2013

Quick Stop at Guy B Park

While I was dropping off a sign at a house up north, I decided to make a quick stop out at that Guy B. Park, just north of Platte City. This was on Friday, 3-15-13, when it was such a nice day got up to 80 degrees. When I got there, one fisherman was on shore and one was on a boat. The water was pretty clear and didn't look too bad, so I tried a little shore fishing up by the dock. Didn't have any luck so I went over to the dam. I was also closer to the guy in the boat and I saw him land 4 fish in about 20 minutes. I was about ready to give up and blame the time of year or the lack of being in a boat when I caught 1 Largemounth, about 14 inches (see picture). So I was quite content with such beautiful weather and decided to call it a day.

Terry


 

No comments:

Post a Comment